Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Life Is...

Life is never what I see. It is what I never see. It is always beyond my understanding. Life provided me an an opportunity to understand the people when I was in crisis. Nobody did help me when I really wanted. Close friends had also stopped contacting. I did not feel bad. But I came across the harsh reality of life that WE ARE ALWAYS ALONE AND WHAT WE THINK IS JUST AN ILLUSION.
Professionalism...a word I heard very late in life when I started teaching in Engineering. I never wanted to be a lecturer in Engineering nor it was my passion, but I am there now. It is like a boon in disguise as it not only taught me a lot but also transformed me in many aspects. This is what life is.
Passion...a buzz word...passion is never for the poor people...it is only for the rich people who can pursue what they want. For poor it is like do or die. Further it is a struggle for getting meal at two times. What we expect never happens and what happens we never expect.
Sometimes in life, the situations come where we just have to watch what is going on in front of us. We see the injustice done but we cannot do anything. We are trapped in a situation where there is no exit. I never put the demands. I always feel if I work with dedication, my skills will be enhanced.
I want to be more productive than I am now. The incessant efforts will never go in vain.
I was born a beggar and I don't mind to go back at the same position again. Life has taught me to rise with the same intensity even if I fall. It would be a new beginning. I like to enjoy that process.
"People are jealous when we really work. They try to harass us mentally. People in power do this. But we should not lose our stability of mind. The more they harass us, the stronger we become."

Lastly, any moment can be the last moment in Private Sector....an important lesson that I learnt over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment